What is Educate & Elevate?
Some 55,000+ Adult Education leaders stand united in a national campaign to move learning opportunities forward for all Americans to achieve economic and social mobility. If you are an adult educator, stand with us in this national campaign to help policy makers understand the value we bring to students, workers, and businesses in contributing to social mobility and economic growth. If we educate, then we elevate.
Campaign components include:
- A national survey of adult educators to understand what they need in their state and local landscapes for advocacy and outreach
- Outreach Campaign Toolkits for organizations to tailor and use for advocacy efforts
- Educational webinars and coaching with national marketing and communications experts to leverage the Campaign Toolkit for your advocacy efforts
- An expansive website to collectively share adult learner and employer success stories, testimonials and the innovations taking place across the country in Adult Education
- A campaign video to use on your state and local websites to educate target audiences about our national efforts.
- Campaign Community of Practice for peer-to-peer learning
- Regular eblasts on campaign progress and highlights from across the country in adult education innovations and successes
Why an Adult Education Campaign?
America is at a crossroads. We need every person in our nation ready to contribute to America’s competitiveness. The new White House Administration needs to know the value we bring as an adult education system and why funding is a high priority.
What is the benefit for participation?
Any adult educator and adult education organization may participate in the campaign. Through your success stories and innovations, your organization will be highlighted on the national website, and you’ll receive marketing materials with educational webinars on how to execute successfully to get national recognition and build a business case of support for adult education. Collective storytelling and outcomes data make an impact to policy makers in helping them understand the value we bring to their priority agendas.